Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Why Join Our Team?
We are a team of professionals who are dedicated to educating and restoring people to a pain-free, active life. Since 2015, we have helped thousands of Arizonans accomplish this -- without the use of narcotics or invasive surgeries. This makes us different.
More importantly, we recognize that the only way to achieve these results is to empower you (and everyone else on our team) with opportunities to grow, develop, and achieve your full potential.
When you join our team, you will be a part of something that is bigger than all of us. You will also be part of a team that works together to grow, achieve more, and change lives for the better.
Why Apply to This CRNA Role?
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), you play a critical role in ensuring the safety of our patients at our ambulatory surgical centers. As a full-time CRNA, you provide anesthesia services, including sedation and monitoring, to patients undergoing interventional pain management procedures, including simple injections, spinal cord stimulator trials and implants, SI joint, and minimally invasive lumbar surgery.
In this role, your work will be 100% focused on pain management procedures (bread and butter cases) with no night or weekend call and no pediatric cases.
We welcome both new grads and experienced providers who are looking for a full-time employment (W2) position.
You will shine in this role if you are someone of exceptional character and positive attitude who is motivated, reliable, and collaborative.
What Will Do You in This Role?
As a CRNA, you are responsible for delivering an extraordinary patient experience as you:
- Participate as a key member of the ASC team
- Develop relationships with pain doctors and patients
- Evaluate patient candidacy for anesthesia before procedures
- Provide anesthesia services during procedures
- Manage recovery room issues related to anesthesia and pain management alongside the medical doctor
- Participate in surgical center committees such as quality assurance committee
- Understand and adhere to regulatory compliance requirement, company policies and procedures
What Are the Requirements for This Role?
To succeed in the role of CRNA, you must:
- Hold an Arizona CRNA license
- Be licensed and authorized to work in the US
- Be able to follow processes and procedures accurately, efficiently, and consistently
- Be highly effective in verbal and written communications
- Have a positive, collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Be competent in using Windows computers, Office 365 applications, and browser-based information resources like SharePoint
What About Benefits?
More than just pay, as a member of our team, you will have access to our comprehensive package of benefits that includes:
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, and short-term and long term disability coverage
- 401K retirement program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee-only perks and discounts
What To Do Next?
We review applications on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to make a difference, if you want to be part of a team of like-minded people who work together to grow, develop, and change lives, then click the button on this page to apply to this position now.
Arizona Pain Relief is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Company Name: Arizona Pain Relief
- Company Type: Health Care
- Company Website: https://arizonapainrelief.breezy.hr/
- Phone Number: 6507995639
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 10611 N Hayden Rd # D102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260